Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty One 5/1/11

Happy May
So I ended up loses some pictures I took for the blog. I don't know exactly what happened, but I lost Sunday pictures and half of the ride through the Canyons in Co also. I am super bummed about it but I don't know what I can do about it. So I am just going to post a picture that means a lot to me. Even though it is not taken on this day, doesn't mean it isn't a rockin picture that deserves to be posted. 
I went to Alaska 5 years ago this month and it was an awesome trip.
This is a picture of  Aialik Glacier in the Kenai Peninsula off of Seward Alaska. We took a whale watching tour out of Seward and were able to view this amazing glacier. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever put my eyes on.

Song Of The Day
Gomez - Get Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment