Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Ninety Eight 4/8/11

First Flower
I was super excited to see some color during the Hayden William Park hike today. The hill is so yellow and the grass is still pretty dead, so it was nice to notice a little pink and purple from afar and go check it out. And here the cactus are coming alive and they are sprouting flowers, which is a very good sign I hear. I am pretty sure we are in full spring now in Colorado, knock on wood, because I have noticed the green grass and the warmer days. Tomorrow I am going downtown with a friend to do some bar hopping and I am really excited to let loose for a couple of days for my birthday, for the love of god I am going to be 35.... I am sure the pictures of the day will be pretty interesting with the festivities that are going to go on.... 

Song of the Day:
Sublime - All You Need

No comments:

Post a Comment