Monday, April 4, 2011

Day Ninety Three 4/3/11

 My Girls
Yesterday I got two pics sent to me through text at the same time, and it was both of my sisters sending me pictures of my nieces. Emily and then LuLu and Poppy. I do really miss the kids, and of course I miss my family, but it is so easy to talk on the phone with adults. I love talking to the kids and skyping with them, but I miss the hugs and kisses I get from each one of them. Everyone tells me until I have my own kids I will never understand, but honestly, I love Patrick, LuLu, Emily, Grey and Poppy more than anyone knows. They are my blood and my mom would of loved them so much also. She would of been the best grandmother in the world. I know I have said it before. I will say it again many times. 

Song of the Day:
Outkast - Hey Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment