Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day Ninety Two 4/2/1

Lookout Mountain
So my Saturdays lately have been spent with an awesome Denver friend, and we go and do cool things together and today we headed to Evergreen and had lunch at The Little Bear, which is bar that is known for it's great food, fun collection of different things hung on the wall and of course the music. We had a burger and it was an amazing burger I must say, there was even a single guy singing on stage. We then walked around the lake and then hit Lookout Mountain and the view was beautiful. You can look to the west and see the Rockies or you can look east and see downtown Denver. It was a beautiful day that reached 82 and there was blue skies and different kinds of clouds all over the place. I love that all these places I go to seem like they are pretty much in my backyard. It's never a long drive to find something knew and different in Denver. And like I said before, I can't wait to keep traveling to all these little towns and parks and see more and more beautiful views. 

Song of the Day:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps


No comments:

Post a Comment