Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Ninety Nine 4/9/11

View from a Bar
Ok, so if you know me, you know how I roll on my birthday. Well I definitely lived it up in Denver. I had a day filled with bar hoping and good laughs. I completely over did it, but that's what birthday are for right? Probably not, but that's what I do. We started at FreshCraft. I sweet bar on Blake Street that had a great variety of draft, bottles and food. From there we went to 1UP which is a basement bar that has every old school video arcade game you could ask for, plus newer pinball machines. They had life size Jenga on an outside courtyard and the art on the walls was of all the old logo's for Pac Man and other Atari video games. From there we went to Falling Rock Tap House, where this picture was taken from, and had the worlds second best IPA. ha. and played some pool and darts until we ended up at a bar on the roof with a view of the sunset. That's where the night gets fuzzy but all in all I know I had an absolute blast every second and I can't wait to do it over again next year. 

Song of the Day:
Stone Temple Pilots - Sexy Type Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment