Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day Eighty Six 3/27/11

Sharyn
I don't know why, but I thought of my mom a lot today. I think that when the month of April comes closer I think of the birthday that come up, we have Leigh first, then me, then Alax, then my mom and then Ross. My mom loved birthdays and always made a big deal out of them. Growing up we got to pick what we wanted for dinner. I always picked clams... go figure. 
I miss my mom.. a lot. And I think of her a lot. And that's what she wanted.
This is her senior picture, and she looked like this till the day she passed away. She was absolutely beautiful. 

Song of the Day:
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

1 comment:

  1. Your mom certainly was amazing. I admired how she balanced her family life with running a business and keeping up the enormous property on the mountain. The love she had for you and siblings was especially evident.She lives on in all of us, she is still a source of inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete