Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Sixty Seven 3/8/11

Happy Fat Tuesday!
Well here we are already in March and the St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gra festivities have begun, I don't know what you are doing, but I have my sweatpants on, LOST on and am waiting on some wings and pizza, which is well deserved after a huge hike I did with Dakota today. Plus sometimes I just want some wings and pizza. I loved the way this mountain looked with all the snow on the bushes, it was frozen on the branches into crystals and looked really pretty. 
I don't know how many of you have watched every season of LOST, I don't even know how many of you actually read my blog, but I have been re-watching it and I have all these different feelings about it. Jack is actually kind of a pussy in these episodes and always out of breath and constantly crying. Kate, well besides the fact that she needs to put a bra on, she is a bad person, she killed a lot of people in her past and no one should trust her. The french woman is a bad actor and Sawyer.. well he still has his shirt off, so I wouldn't change anything about that. John Locke is still on a walk-about and a super bad-ass and I am excited for Ben to come back into the episodes cause he was always my favorite character, oh and Desmond. But what is up with the dog on a leash on a deserted island? Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.. poor dog.
What I do like about re-watching these seasons is the fact that you can really see where everyone is intertwined in life. All in all, I did loved the show and it is really fun to re-watch each episode again, oh the drama. That's what I think about LOST, well some of it, I could go on forever about the show, but I won't.

Song of the Day
 Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo‘ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment