Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Nineteen 1/19/11

Bear Creek Reservoir
I have never seen weather like the weather out here. On one side of the state it is complete blue bird skies and on the other, the edge of a snow storm that you can see it actually snowing. The hike up to the top of Mountain View was easy, and when you got up there it was a really pretty view of the Reservoir, which was filled with ice fishers and the foothills getting some snow, that blew south and never really hit us on the walk. Today's post is dedicated to Tyler and Niobe because they enjoy these walks as much as Dakota and I do, and it really means a lot to me. Thanks Tyler and Niobe, you guys rock. 

Song of the Day:
Beck - Missing


2 comments:

  1. I really like this pic a lot. The composition is great! Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, my memory card would not work on my computer and I ended up using the one pic I took off of my cell phone!

    ReplyDelete