Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Fifty Five 2/24/11

Just Beat It
Ah.. Just Dance on Wii is super fun.
I would play Just Dance when I was a Nanny and I got my butt kicked by a 5 and 7 year old daily. I think I held my own a lot of the time. And it is a great workout. 
Sydney and Abe are dancing to Michael Jackson's just dance... and they did a great job, but I refuse to dance to Michael Jackson, I don't have strong opinions on a lot of things, but I do about him. I think there are too many celebrities that have done horrible things and are still loved because they are a celebrity. Way to live a life of sin and get paid millions for it. That's my opinion. Just sayin.
I am not a Michael Jackson fan obviously, so he will not get the song of the day, today, or any other day. 
As you can see, Dakota is not a fan either. 

Song of the Day:
Wilco - Outtasite (Outta Mind)


No comments:

Post a Comment