Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Fifty Three 2/22/11

Jack Russell Kinda Fire Hydrant
Ideally it would of been pretty funny to get Crash peeing on this small fire hydrant, but there was a squirrel near by so they were not interested in it at all. It was nice to walk these guys again now that I have a car again, Crash found a tennis ball on the walk and carried it the whole time and Burn found a Squirrel's tail, which was disposed of right away. It was pretty nasty. 
I miss all my dog walks, it's such a great job to have. Not only do I get to be outside and take walks with these dogs I have grown to love, but to get paid for it.. It's the perfect job. I can't wait to get back into it this spring and really get some regular clients that I can also groom. What a great excuse to wear sweatpants everyday and not worry about how my hair and nails look. Yeah I have to pick up poop and deal with some situation liking falling on my ass, but who cares, I would rather have dog poop on my hand some days than sit in an office all day and hate my job. Everyone should do what they love, it's pretty easy if you plan on going after it. My friend TJ loves to sing country and plays all the time in Berks County. Here is a video of him singing his heart out!

Song of the Day:
TJ Bebb - In Color (Jamey Johnson Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment