Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Thirty Two 2/1/11

Baby, It's Cold Outside
So I have to say that in my 34 years of life, I have never experienced minus degree weather. And today it was very minus degree weather. Tomorrow will be worse, but I will not complain, because so far, my weather experience in Colorado has been amazing. I mean, what State, with this many mountains, having one of the coldest towns in the Country (Fraser, Co), and home of The Rocky Mountains can be 70 degree in January. Denver is a very unusual state with it's weather, but I think that is also what is so great about it. It can be sunny and warm in Denver during the winter, but all you have to do is drive a couple of hours into the mountains and snowboard or ski some fresh powder. There is a local saying in Denver when the weather is bad 'Give the weather 20 minutes' and it is so true. The picture today is a plant that grows in Sister Park and it is the only thing that has any color to it, plus it's so cold out, I was all about getting a shot and then getting back into the warmth, Dakota felt the same way. 

Song of the Day:
Willie Nelson ft. Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside


No comments:

Post a Comment