Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Forty Nine 2/18/11

Feelin The Art
Working all day today gave me a great opportunity to do some art on the chalk boards for the new beers we offer, and honestly, it is one thing I have not been doing as much as I have wanted to since I have been out here. It was so much fun drawing some fun images and I am glad I did it, cause it gave me that felling back that I haven't had for a really long time. Yeah, I have been knitting hats and taking pictures, but to actually put something down artistically that I can stand back and look at, it was a great satisfaction I have not felt that in a really long time. So I am going to make it my goal to get back into the painting and drawing. And Colorado is a great place to do it. The pictures I have so far, and the new ones to come, will be amazing portrait pieces I can work with. And when I start dog walking full time again, I can use my clients as objects.
Honestly, and I rarely complain about anything, but today was a really long day. But I got through it with some amazing new people that I have grown to adore in the last couple Old Chicago months. So thank you Brandy Z, Tamaran, Sarah, Jenn O, Kyle, Leah, Rich, Sheri, Lisa, Jared, Jessica, Erik, Kristen, Breyden, Tyler, Corinna, Leigh, Chuck, Scott and special thanks to Brandy W.. for thinking of me about a ride home when I was too busy to think of it myself... and of course the kitchen guys... Francisco.... that's fun to say...

Song of the Day:
Dave Matthews - Crash Into Me

No comments:

Post a Comment