Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day Forty Eight 2/17/11

 Hawk Eye
Well I finally got a Hawk pictures, well pictures.. and I wasn't even looking, I just heard this screech and looked up in the tree and there he was, and then he took off after a meal, and then he landed on something, but it was a no-go. He took off with his talons empty. I proceeded to stalk the Hawk for a while and he didn't like that, so I gave up and went on with our walk. I am happy I got some Hawk action though, there are so many around, I can't believe it took me this long. I want to be a Hawk in my next life, or maybe I was already a Hawk in a previous life, that is why I am so obsessed with them. They are beautiful birds. I look at them as very wise and brave. If you haven't seen the movie 'Lady Hawk' you should, it's a good movie. 

Song of the Day:
Modest Mouse - Missed The Boat



No comments:

Post a Comment