Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Thirty Four 2/3/11


I Had To..
I took a lot of pictures of Byrd playing ball today, but if you know me at all, and if you know my sense of humor, you will understand why I picked this picture. Not only is it so funny, but it is my life. This is what I deal with on a daily basis and have been for over 11 years now. Must be nice to do that when and where ever you want. Dakota is not shy about it at all.
So Byrd is doing great. Courtney and Kyle are really training her well and in the last month that she has been here with us, and me helping out with her when they need me, I have seen a huge improvement in her behavior. She is still a puppy, but she is a good puppy that is very loving. Colorado is an ideal place to have a dog with the mass parks at your finger tips.

Song of the Day:
Family Guy - Bird is the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment